ADK Finely adjustable Boring Heads
FINELY ADJUSTABLE BORING HEADS
- Sturdy design for deep cuts.
- Extreme ease of operation.
- Large carriage adjustment.
- Large boring range.
- Replacement parts are hardened and ground.
- Exchangeable shanks.
- Two cutting tool receptions, one vertical for quare tools and one axial for rigid boring bars.
- Secure clamping of cutting tools by two or three lock screws.
- Commercial square tools and boring bars can be used.
- Standard design for clockwise operation.
- Accurate infeed by micrometer screw.
- Infeed accuracy:
Adk 1-3: 0,01 mm Ø, Adk 4-7: 0,02 mm Ø
On jig boring machines, boring machines, drilling machines, turret lathes, lathes, milling machines, machining centres and special machines for producing accurate holes.
- ISO tapers
- Morse tapers
- Metric tapers
- Cylindrical shanks
- Special shanks
- HSK shanks
- Square boring tool with reversible plates.
- Boring bars with inclined tool holder.
- Boring bars with horizontal tool holder.
- Boring tools from HSS, with carbide tipped or indexing tool holder.